Wednesday 28 December 2011

Birthday Owl

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a cute birthday card that we made during our December classes. We used a top note background and the Owl punch to make the sweet birthday owl.



The stamps come from Party this Way and Funky Four - the wings of the owl are made using the Boho Blossoms punch and the leaves made using the Little Leaves die.

I did the eyes in advance because I wanted to use Crystal Effects and it takes a little while to dry when you use a blob to make the 3D eyes. Now we have the Multipurpose adhesive sheets, I could make them all up on the adhesive sheet, so they could easily be stuck on during the class.

This card was inspired by the one I made for my niece Phoebe on her second birthday, so I though I would show you her card too....



Hope you like my cute little owl cards :)

Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. These are fab! I love the one in pink!

    I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy new year.

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards! I love the added wings and the top note makes the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.