Saturday 25 June 2022

Sweet Songbird Fancy Fold Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

Oh my goodness, I am SO behind with my blog! After launch I had two weeks off and then taught a week of regular classes and a special class. Now to breathe and do some sharing about what we have been making over the last couple of months! 

We made this super cute pull up card in our May class. We used the Sweet Songbird stamps to create it. If you would like to come along to one of my monthly classes - do get in touch.




Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

I thought I would also add my class dates for July....




Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.