Tuesday 28 June 2022

Oceanfront and On the Horizon Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

I am back today to share another of our May class projects.

I am SO sad that the On the Horizon bundle is retiring - and in just 2 days! We used it with Oceanfront to create this card.

I especially love the fence die cuts. If you want one before it is too late get in touch with me quickly! Are you surprised this set is retiring so soon?



Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.