Thursday 28 April 2022

Launch Day Projects

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

As well as teaching classes, I also offer card making supplies to my lovely ladies.  When we have a new catalogue, it is fun to get together and oooh and ahhh over the fabulous new goodies we will be using at upcoming events. 

One thing that is always a favourite is when we get our new 'In Colours' This year these are so beautiful and vibrant. Here is part of the display I shared our our launch party. 





If you would like to know more about any of these products or would like to come along and try them at one of my monthly classes - please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.