Tuesday 7 February 2023

Beautifully Happy Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

Beautifully Happy Card, using a stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration
I made this card using the Beautifully Happy stamp set from Stampin up! This stamp set is available free with purchase during January and February 2023.





I first stamped it using Basic Grey ink and then coloured using blends in a flirty flamingo and Granny Apple Green. The greeting comes from the same stamp set and I have layered it on some of the beautiful fancy Flora design a paper.

Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.