Tuesday 31 January 2023

Share A Milkshake Ice Cream Card using Love You More Than from Stampin’ Up!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

I recently made this fun card using new and old goodies from Stampin’ Up! Including the brand new Share a Milkshake bundle that includes both stamps and dies. 


First I stamped the icecream in Flirty Flamingo ink , stamped the bowl in Pool Party ink and then used my Stampin’ Markers to stamp the cherry on top! I layered up on the Country Gingham Designer Series Paper. 



I die cut the hearts using the Share a Milkshake dies, the die cut the words done in white using dies from the Love You More Than bundle. The words Ice Cream at the bottom were done with the new A La Mode dies from Stampin’ Up! 


I have a completely different card coming us soon using these goodies to like/follow to see that one too! 


Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

#CountryGinghamDSP, #AlphabetALaModeDies, #LoveYouMoreThan, #ShareAMilkshake,  #Stampin’Up! #Classes #Papercraft,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.