Friday 19 August 2022

Shell Card - Textured Chic

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

Here is the second card we made at class this month using the fabulous Textured Chic goodies. The designer papers are just stunning and the stamps have images for all year round with shells, flowers, leaves and snowflakes. 

I think this was my favourite card - we made the shells look really 3D by curling them and popping them up. 

If you would like to come along and join one of our fun card making groups, I have a special offer for you. 

Book a class for September or October for half price - just  £7.50 to see if you enjoy it! 



If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.