Friday 12 August 2022

Potted Geranium Fancy Fold Card - book a half price class now.

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

Today I am sharing one of our class projects for this month. This is a fancy fold card called a Dutch Door. We stamped the Geraniums and pots using a technique called 2 step stamping. 

Before my classes I do lots of cutting and scoring so my lovely ladies get to do all the fun bits of creating a project like this. 



I teach my monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton. 

Book your first trial class for September or October and you can come for half price - just £7.50 to make 3 projects! 


If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.