Friday 22 July 2022

Pretty Birds and the Marker to Stamp Technique

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

This was the second project we did at class where we focussed on the 'Marker to Stamp' technique.

It was fun seeing all the different effects we got by adding markers to the budgerigars (or are they parrots?)

I cover lots of different card making techniques in my classes - if you would like to come along an join us - just let me know below and I can send you details.




Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.