Tuesday 26 July 2022

He's The Man - easy man cards for all occasions.

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room

Did you notice the He's The Man Designer Series Paper in the big Stampin' Up! catalogue? No? You can find it on page 132 and it is just fabulous. 

Firstly you have 10 sheets of 12"X12" double sided paper - and then two 12 X 12 card stock sheets full of fantastic die cut images. Making these cards took me just moments. So if you need a man card in a hurry - or indeed a card for an adventurer or a BBQ fan - get in touch with your Stampin' Up! demonstrator - or me if you don't have one! :) 





Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.