Saturday 15 January 2022

On the Horizon and Oceanfront cards


Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

I have been creating some designs using some new goodies from our Stampin' Up! spring mini catalogue. 

These cards primarily use the On the Horizon Bundle and Oceanfront stamps. I am going to be doing a special class featuring these goodies soon and I am also starting and extra 'regular' class on a Tuesday morning. 

Let me know if you would like to know more about either of these options. We would love to welcome you along. 


Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.