Monday 8 June 2020

World of Good - scrapbooking, man-cards and more!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Here are some of the recent projects I shared at the launch of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. The World of Good suite features stamps, dies, designer paper, metal elements, ribbon and more and is perfect for memory keeping, cards and other projects.


I really enjoyed making this scrapbook page - using the World of Good Memories & More Cards. 


Then I made some more cards....


And finally an exploding mini album! 



If you would like to know more about these goodies or receive a catalogue - get in touch. I would be happy to help.


Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.