Wednesday 3 June 2020

NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogue is LIVE

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

It's HERE and live - the new Stampin' Up! catalogue. If you would like to receive one - get in touch! 


I have been having a fun pre-launch week with my lovely class ladies - online this year as we can't gather together - and would like to share with you too. 


These are just some of the projects we have been making. The new catalogue goodies are simply amazing and my favourites are the Jar of Flowers bundles. You can stamp - punch and create the easiest and prettiest shaker cards ever. 





Do let me know if you'd like a catalogue or more information - I am happy to help.




Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.