Thursday 23 May 2013

Springtime Brooch

Hello Everyone

Today is the final project I am sharing using the Artisan Embellishment kit....for now! LOL

The flower and lace were my last pieces so I decided to make a brooch to wear on my Stampin' Up! apron. I used a 1 3/4" circle of Primrose Petals cardstock and attached the vanilla lace using red Sticky Strip. I used another circle and more sticky strip to secure it and attach a pin.



Along with the flower I punched a butterfly and added tiny Basic Pearls. I tied a bow in the last piece of pink ribbon and then glued on leaves made with the Two Step Bird punch.

So here are all the other things I made with a single kit. If you want to see any close, scroll back through my posts and you will find them all.



Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.