Thursday 30 May 2013

Retiring soon and Dress for a Night Out

Hello Everyone

Before today's project - I have a link for the retiring lists! Sad but true, every year we have to make room in the catalogue for new goodies, so old favourite will be leaving us. There are a few items discounted too - but be quick either way - retiring items tend to sell out quickly. I have already had to disappoint one of my lovely ladies this morning - so check and see if there is anything you MUST have and let me know.



Click HERE and scroll down. You can download the files in PDF or Excel - your choice. The little crosses mean it has already sold out. There is one file for stamps, one for accessories.




So now for the project. Today I am sharing a project made with the Dress Up die from Stampin' Up! You can find it along with a matching stamp set in the Spring/Summer catalogue (also ending soon!) - buy them both and you will save 15%

On the card below I used all three dies. I cut the dress form die out of Natural Composition Speciality DSP. I then sponged Early Espresso ink over the dress form to make the pre-embossed images really pop.



I used the sleeved dress die to cut the jacket in Silver Glimmer paper. (If you want to see how to make the jacket, scroll back and you will find a video showing this).

The dress on the right is cut with the final die in Basic Black and the pleats made using Crystal Effects.

The rail ends are made with the tiny Christmas Ornament punch from the Merry Minis punch pack and I used one of the tiny clothes hangers from the Hung Up Cute Clips.

I hand cut the bag and made the handles with the Large Oval punch and finished the card with lots of Basic Rhinestones. I hope you like it!


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.