Saturday 11 May 2013

Artisan Embellishments with Dress Up

Hello Everyone

Another project made with the Artisan Embellishments kit. I should say I only had one kit - so with three more projects still to share you can see you get plenty to play with.

Here I combined the embellishments with a die cut of the dress form from the Dress Up die from Stampin' Up! Those dies are SO much fun. I have a ton of examples coming up - but here I stamped the flower from the Oh, Hello stamp set onto a die cut piece of DSP from Tea for Two. I stamped the Oh, Hello sentiment, then just punched out the 'hello' word using the Ticket Builder Punch.



The used the wire attached to the flowers to secure the ribbon and embossed the Core'dinations cardstock with the Elegant Lines embossing folder.

As I said, I have more to show you next week after my Tuesday video. Hope you like today's card.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.