Thursday 9 May 2013

Artisan Embellishments Scrapbook Layout

Hello Everyone

I don't scrapbook enough - but couldn't resist using some of the beautiful Artisan Embellishments kit to make this layout.

It shows my two nieces Mia and Phoebe enjoying watermelon for breakfast and my sister Maria and I during our Cyprus holiday last year.


There are so many accents included in the kit, below you can see a close up of one of the tags, and the large lace ribbon which I attached to designer paper from the Tea for Two pack. It goes so well with the Artisan Embellishments kit.


The 'Remember When' sentiment comes from the Word Play stamp set - a set just full of fabulous scrapbooking sentiments.

So tell me - have I inspired you to scrapbook today?

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.