Sunday 30 September 2012

Stampin' Up! Excitement in the UK!

Hello Everyone

Yay! It's the most exciting day of the Stampin' Up! year here in the UK - the arrival of the BIG NEW STAMPIN' UP! ANNUAL CATALOGUE!

Am I shouting? Well maybe - because we have a lot to shout about. Our new catalogue is close to half as big again the 2011-12 catalogue. We have never brought so many new and exciting crafting supplies to the UK and Europe.



To see the new catalogue right now - click here and you can see the online version. Or why not contact me for your own copy?

If you are coming to one of my Open House Launch Events over the next few days, I will have lots of lovely projects to show you (and home baked cake too), but if not, contact me to book a party soon.

So what do I love from the new Catalogue -----hmmmm! I think that would be EVERYTHING!!! Yes Elizabeth is over excited again. But I need to start somewhere - so how abour our new In Colours.... the stamps are from a sweet set called Betsy's Blossoms....


 ....the new in colours are shown on the flags; from left to right we have Midnight Muse, Primrose Pink, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple. Now Raspberry Ripple is my favourite - loving the rich deep red/pink - but they are all lovely.

OK - one more project, featuring Betsys Blossoms and new new In Colours....


Do you see that cute stitched ribbon too? I can't wait to share more of my new projects with you so I will be back in a couple of days with more.

Can I shout again? I LOVE STAMPIN' UP! :)



Love Elizabeth X

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Don't you just love the new In Colors?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards to show off those new colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.