Friday 26 October 2012

A Happy Accident

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a project I started at a team training event with my upline Amanda back in the summer.

One of my lovely downline, Nina, was poorly so I offered to make all her projects for her. Well this was an all day training and Amanda really packs those projects in! Tracey, another of my downline, helped me, but although I got all Nina's projects made, some of mine came home only half completed.

Now this happy accident meant that I could convert this beautiful gift box design and cover it with Christmas trees.



I used the Scentsational Season tree and star stamps, coloured just a few of the baubles with a Real Red marker and then topped them with Crystal Effects for a glossy finish. I love how this looks. The other trees are cut using the Holiday Collection Framelits tree die, using some of the Festival of Prints DSP stack.


Sometimes projects are just ment to be - thanks to Amanda, Nina and Tracey for this one!

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.