Wednesday 4 March 2015

Bonus project - Pen Holder Swap

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing some swaps that I made recently for my Stampin' Up! team.

I used two items you can receive free during Sale A Bration. The Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper starts as a white colour. You can use a sponge or brayer to add the ink colours of your choice. Here I went for Cherry Cobbler, Real Red and Strawberry Slush.


Inside the pens I added some Something Borrowed DSP. Then on the top of the boxes I stamped a greeting using the You Brighten My Day stamp set - another set you can choose for free. I finished the light bulb with Dazzling Diamonds. 


Sale A Bration finishes at the end of the month - so get in touch if you want to receive one or more of these lovely freebies. 


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.