Saturday 24 May 2014

Pacific Point Ribbon Projects

Hello Everyone

In the Spring/Summer catalogue from Stampin' Up! (which finishes on the last day of June), we have some beautiful 1 1/4" wide striped grosgrain ribbon. I thought I would share a couple of projects using this stunning ribbon today.

The first is a simple card using an Antique Brad and the Lovely Romance stamp set. I embossed the card with one of the narrow Adorning Accents embossing folders.



The second project is packaging for a special gift. I simply pleated the ribbon in my fingers and secured with a staple. Then I tied a tag around with Bakers Twine. The tag is cut with the Chalk Talk framelits and stamped a greeting with the the matching stamp set.

So if you bought any of this lovely ribbon - or have some from one of our previous offerings, I hope that has inspired you to get it out and play.

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.