Tuesday 25 September 2012

Snowflake Cut Out

Hello Everyone

One of the things I love about the new Snow Flurry die from the Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue is that nothing is wasted. I had cut out some sparkly red snowflakes from the Glimmer Paper, and realised that the leftover would make a fabulous card.



I attached the red Glimmer Paper to a white card and just added the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the white Bakers Twine and a snip of ribbon and my card was done.

I love it! Hope you like it too.

BLOG HOP ON FRIDAY!


Now do come back on Friday - I am taking part in a team blog hop and there will be lots of ideas and projects for you....


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.