Saturday 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas Everyone

Hello Everyone and Happy Christmas to each and every one of you

Today I am sharing some luxury Christmas tags that we made during our December classes. Mine are currently attached to gifts under my Christmas tree.

They have so many elements I am not sure where to start telling you about them. I will start with the die used to create the tag shapes - this is the new Two Tags die, which is another Big Shot favourite for me.




We used some lovely Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon and the beautiful Victoria Crochet Trim. Amongst the stamps are Tags Till Christmas, Perfect Punches, Four Frames, Everything Eleanor, Elizabeth and Petite Pennants.



I chose Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Naturals Ivory cardstock along with some matching Designer Paper from the Regals and Neutrals stacks to create these vintage looking tags.

Have a wonderful Christmas holiday and I will be back soon.

Love Elizabeth X

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and such a nice way to add a personal touch to your gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.