Wednesday 12 October 2011

Forever Young in Island Indigo

Hello Everyone

As promised, I am back with a project made using the beautiful Forever Young stamp set. I chose to use the Island Indigo ink and cardstock, one of our new In Colors for this year.




Within the stamp set you get the clock image, the frame, the two silhouettes and a beautiful tree with a girl on a swing.

I used a punched portion of the tree and swing stamp for this next card in the same colour way - you can see I also used the matching designer paper called Timeless Portrait - I love the way you can match everything with Stampin' Up! goodies. :)





If you look closely you will see that I used the punched out piece of this card in the one at the top - crafters never waste anything!


The greeting in this one is from Curvy Verses and the top one from Oval All.

Hope you like them.




Love Elizabeth X

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards. That blue is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and love what you did with the clock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eying that stamp set as of now.... Keeping fingers crossed to see it in my stash... X!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would totally work for our friendship challenge over at the Perfect Sentiment. You should link it up! It's gorgeous btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.