Wednesday 6 July 2011

Jolly Holiday #2

Hello Everyone

As promised on the last post, these are the other projects we made at the Jolly in July Christmas class I ran recently.

Here is the first card we did a punch project card - making candles with the 2 step bird punch.


Next we did a bauble card featuring the fabby glass glitter. I love the sparkle!


The last card uses the bird punch in it's original form!


 We also made some gift tags using the fabby Gifted stamp set...



And because my ladies had lots of beautiful DSP and card stock left, I suprised them with instructions for making these beautiful bows...


Hope you like our projects. Back soon with something less festive! :D

2 comments:

  1. Everything is wonderful, what great projects, just love it all. I see myself CASE'ing the card with the candle. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards a fabulous! Really love the candle one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.