Saturday 14 May 2011

Today is the day...

Hello Everyone

Well today I am holding my Customer Thank You party - but with the magic of scheduling I am here with you too!

This was the second project we made during our May classes - using the Big Shot and the fabby Pillow Box die to create a little box in moments.


We used the wonderful Cath Kidston-like designer paper called Springtime Vintage. Like many papers it didn't look too inspiring in the catalouge image, but is simply fabulous in real life. I used an off-cut strip of the reverse of the DSP to create an accent.

I used the Four Frames swirly label stamp and punched it with the Modern Label punch to get a different effect.

We also did the ravelled ribbon effect using Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon. This ribbon is not what we in the UK would call seam binding. I was expecting something heavy and industrial - instead it is light, easy to tie and shines. Love it! A final rhinestone finished a really cute little project.

Hopefully, if I remember to take photos, I will be back with pics of my Customer Thank You party in a couple of days. X

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty and love that bit of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper really is gorgeous! such a sweet pillow box and I love the scrunchy seam binding accent. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.