Sunday 28 January 2024

Detailed Dogwood, Hills of Tuscany and Perennial Lavendar cards

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

I am popping to to share some of the display projects from this months class. I had a fun creating the first three cards using the Detailed Dogwood stamp which is free with a qualifying purchase during January and February. 



But my favourite cards to make were the ones using the Hills of Tuscany stamps. These stamps make even the most painting challenged person (like me) into an artist. 



If you would care to order any of the Stampin' Up! goodies mentioned, do get in touch - I would love to help. 


Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.