Tuesday 3 October 2023

Stampin' Up! Backstage Las Vegas – My Swap Project

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room

One perk of achieving a leadership status as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is you get to attend events such as BackStage. (I am legally required to say here that less than 5% of demonstrators achieve this status). 

This event was amazing and as well as meeting fellow demo friends old and new and receiving some fantastic training we got to participate in swaps. This was my event themed swap made with the Crafting with You bundle and the Next Destination stamps. 


The circle piece in the centre had a pin on the back so it would be attached to a lanyard or event bag. 

If you swapped with me – thank you! I have already been sharing your creations with my lovely ladies. 

If you would like to like to join my team or find out more about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me and we can chat! 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.