Thursday 20 July 2023

Travel Theme Card - featuring Next Destination & Scenic Wonder stamps from Stampin’ Up!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

My lovely ladies had a choice of making a hat box or rucksack version of this card - although my favourite is the hat box. I did agree though that as this made such a great ‘gap year’ adventure card, most gap year kids wouldn’t be using a hat box… LOL  We stamped the Next Destination images in Basic Grey ink and coloured in with Stampin’ Blends. 



If you would care to see more about my July class projects, click here to visit my Ready Set Demo blog. 


If you would care to order any of the Stampin' Up! goodies mentioned, do get in touch - I would love to help. 

Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.