Tuesday 4 April 2023

Fan and Gift Bag - Dry Brushed Metallic DSP - Stampin' Up!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

I made these projects for my launch display back in January to show off the stunning Dry Brushed Metallic DSP from the Spring mini catalogue from Stampin’ Up! You can find it on page 43 and it is a beautiful 12 X 12 foiled paper. 



The box is a simple bag in a box design - just make the tray and wrap the DSP around it. And the fan is made by simply concertina folding the paper together. Hmmm - should I do a video showing this? Let me know. 



If you would care to order any of the Stampin' Up! goodies mentioned, do get in touch - I would love to help. 

Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.