Saturday 10 December 2022

Linen Speciality Paper Projects using Stampin' Up! supplies

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

I was recently asked to share how to use the Linen Speciality Paper which is on page 139 of the main Stampin’ Up! Catalogue. 


I hadn’t used it, so wasn’t sure…but with a quick question to my fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, I learned all about it and was able to do a short video for my lovely ladies. Thank you to everyone who came up with suggestions and especially France Martin who had loads of ideas. 


These are some of the projects I made to show off some of those techniques. 



I used re-inkers to drop ink onto a block, I added some rubbing alcohol and then used the inky block to stamp a background. With more of the paper I hand cut some heart shapes and because it has adhesive backing it was easy to adhere to the card. 


I also stamped direct on to the linen to make the pansy image and die cut it out. Linen paper will die cut but because it is real fabric it will not punch. 


Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.