Friday 25 November 2022

Snowman made with Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

We did a vintage Christmas card at class this month, but I also shared a card made using the Tree Rings Hybrid embossing folder and dies. 


This is such fun project to make. After cutting the tree rings in Crumb Cake cardstock, I used a dauber and Soft Suede ink around the edges to make the bark. I used the dies that make the stems of the toadstools to create the noses, (just trimmed to carrot shape), and you can make the buttons and eyes either with Grey Pearlised Enamel Paint or Basic Pearls coloured with a black Blends pen. 





Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.