Friday 15 July 2022

Heavenly Hollyhocks and the Marker to Stamp Technique

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room 

Let's take a look at another of our June class projects. We did two projects using the 'Marker to Stamp' technique. We hadn't done this for a few years and it is a lovely way to get multiple colours on to a stamped image.

Here we used the new Heavenly Hollyhocks stamps. If you would like these get in touch me and I will be happy to help. 🙂




Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at Romsey Golf Club in Rownhams, Southampton? 



If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.