Wednesday 7 July 2021

Floral Squares Dies

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

These are some of the projects I shared with my lovely class ladies this morning. They are made using the Floral Squares dies from Stampin' Up!

These can be used with co-ordinating stamps, but they are also fabulous if you just use the dies as I have in these examples.

You can see where I showed how to use the cut out pieces as a mask with Blending Brushes - I love that effect!




Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.