Tuesday 21 July 2020

Introducing our NEW Water Painters

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Introducing our new Water Painters. Theses are such fun brushes to use. The water is stored safely inside - so no chance of tipping over a jar of water on your project!

They come in a trio with a fine and medium brush plus a flat tip to get wide swooshes of colour and other effects.

I had a play with them to show my lovely online class ladies and came up with this emboss-resist technique card.

I stamped using the Beautiful World stamps in Versamark, added clear embossing powder and heat embossed. I then painted over with inks.




You can buy these Water brushes from me and have them posted direct to your door and they cost just £11.25 + p&p.  Get in touch if you would like to order them or see more of our lovely creative goodies. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.