Tuesday 7 January 2020

All Dressed Up Dies - from the new Stampin' Up! Mini Catalogue

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room and a happy new year to you!

Today I am sharing a video featuring the All Dressed Up dies from our new Stampin' Up! catalogue. I will show you how to make two styles of bag and a rucksack/backpack too!


The goodies I am using are from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue - but we will also be making similar bags at one of my upcoming classes - so let me know if you'd like to come along. 

If you would like these dies, or to see the new catalogue - just get in touch with me or contact your own Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 

Enjoy the video.



Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.