Monday 23 September 2019

Vintage Card using Very Versailles and Fanciful Fragrance

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

This was a card we made in class this month. I love a bit of vintage and the Very Versaille and Fanciful Fragrance stamp sets are just the sort I love. I couldn't decide which to use - so we used them both!

If you are local to me and would like to come along to a class where you make cards like this, just get in touch for more details.


We also had a lot of fun making the flowers with the Pressed Petals Washi - which has 100 individual petals on every reel! 




Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at my Elizabeth's Craft Room Studio in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.