Monday 12 August 2019

Woven Heirlooms and Daisy Lane Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today my video features this card made using the Woven Heirlooms and Daisy Lane stamp sets from Stampin' Up! This was a project we made in class last month. If you are near Southampton UK and would like to make cards like this, get in touch to find out more about my fun and friendly monthly classes. 



I hope you enjoy the video.



Did you know I teach monthly adults card making classes at my Elizabeth's Craft Room Studio in Rownhams, Southampton? 

If you would like to find out more about these fun and friendly events, please contact me for more information. 

Love Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.