Thursday 1 November 2018

Snowflake Showcase - while stocks last!

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,


Today I am sharing the stunning Snowflake Showcase goodies that are available just this month, (or while stocks last!) You can order them now at my online store here - or if you are one of my lovely local ladies just email me to place your order.


The stamps and dies are gorgeous and we have White Velvet Paper and snowflake embellishments too. Take a look at the video from lovely Shannon at Stampin' Up! home office and if you are coming to class this month - we are making 2 projects with these goodies!




Love Elizabeth X

If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.