Monday 1 October 2018

Bring on the Presents Card

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

The stamp set and matching dies I am using in today's video are suitable for both the festive season and all year round. The bundle is called Bring on the Presents and can be found in our Stampin' Up! Autumn/Winter catalogue.

I do hope you enjoy the video. and all year round.




To view the whole 2018 Autumn/Winter Stampin’ Up!  catalogue you can click here or contact me for your paper copy. 


Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.