Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches part 2 :)

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

As I said yesterday - I am sharing another couple of projects made with the beautiful Thoughtful Branches stamp set and framelits bundle  - only available while stocks last.



As you can see here the 'tree' cut out makes a flower head - the die for the leaves and the greeting also come from this beautiful bundle. And I'm not done with sharing today...


I love these simple trees and decided to coordinate with some bold stamping on the card base using the Playful Backgrounds stamp set. The bow picks up the Pool Party colour of the layer. 

Isn't this a fun bundle? 

Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.