Friday 2 May 2014

Smile - it's MDS

Hello Everyone

Today I am sharing a card made with My Digital Studio, (MDS). This digital crafting program is available to download for a FREE months' trial. If you like it, it costs just £13.95 to own the full program.

I am a complete novice with this software, but I thought I would share a card I made.


It was easy to do. I like the way you can scale the elements to any size; look how I made mini versions of the Mixed Bunch stamps!


Also those pearls aren't real - they are just printed - but they really seem to pop off the page. I re-coloured them silver too!



I hope you enjoyed today's project - back soon with more.


Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.