Thursday 4 April 2013

Tea for Two Rose Card

Hello Everyone

On Tuesday I posted a video featuring some tiny square swaps I was making. There are all sorts of things you can do with little squares of art like this, but I decided to use on on this card.

It goes so well with the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper. I also used the Victora Lace Trim and added a pearl to the middle of the flower and a little row of them under the square.


The greeting comes from Sassy Salutations, punched out with the Scallop Oval Punch and then layered on a shape cut with the Apothecary Accents die.

I hope you like it. Back on Sunday with something in a completely different style. :)

Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.