Sunday 3 June 2012

Designer Paper Delight!

Hello Everyone

I just love the new Designer Series Papers that are in the new Summer Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up! This is the the little show-&-tell book I take with me to workshops to show them off. They come in 12" X 12" (30cm square) sheets and are double sided, so perfect for all sorts of projects.



So today I am going to share two projects featuring papers from the Sweet Shop DSP pack....and also tell you how you can recieve a FREE pack of any Designer Series Paper during June.

The first uses the fabby cupcake paper which I loved using with the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set which has been a long-time favourite of mine. I used a little swirl of Pool Party ink on the cake icing to help match the image on the paper.




Using paper from the same set, a completly different project, this time featuring the Sail Away a la carte stamp. As soon as a saw this paper I thought of waves on the sea...


I simply cut along the wave edge and stamped the yacht three time. I first stamped on the card, then on Whisper White and finally on Island Indigo cardstock. I cut out the sails and boat and stuck them on to the card image to make it pop.

The compass image comes from Open Sea, which is in the Summer Mini.

And now as promised....drum roll....here is the special offer from Stampin' Up! which runs throughout June...



When you buy any three packs of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, you can choose another one, valued at £9.95 absolutely FREE! It is the perfect time if you want to stock up on our beautiful papers. Look at all of those you can choose...


And if you would like to host a party during June or July we have another fabby offer for you. Should your party total reach £300 or more, you will even more hostess goodies than usual...here are some examples.

Now I know what you are thinking...my party will never reach £325 - but you know what? I have had more parties above £300 than below £300 in the last year - so why not book with me for a fun evening with your friends?

Your
Party
Sales
*
Regular Hostess Benefits
Additional
Hostess
 Pounds
Total Hostess Benefits
£325
£50 plus 1 item at 50% off
£30
£80 plus 1 item at 50% off
£400
£65 plus 2 items at 50% off
£30
£95 plus 2 items at 50% off
£500
£80 plus 3 items at 50% off
£30
£110 plus 3 items at 50% off

Hope you liked today's projects.
Love Elizabeth X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.