Wednesday 5 April 2017

Dragonflies in Copper

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

This is a card we made at class earlier in the year and I realised I hadn't shared it on my blog. It looks more involved than it is to make.

We first copper heat embossed the dots from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and stamped the sentiment from the same set at the bottom.

We cut the largest circle from the Stitched Shaped Framelits and sponged with Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay ink. We then die cut the dragonflies and adhered them with tombow glue.




Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.