Tuesday 14 March 2017

VIDEO Beautiful You Pizza Box

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

I taught this simple box finished with the Beautiful You stamps in my January class, so thought I would share it with you on video today.

I hope you enjoy it. And remember we have only 2 more weeks to enjoy Sale-A-Bration - so let me know if you would like to place an order to take advantage of those freebies before it's too late!

P.S. OK - so having told you about the rock - now I am getting questions about the balls! LOL Well yes they are just props I have been using in my photos and they are edible in theory, though I'm not trying it. They are giant gum balls that were in pretty jars on decorated tables at a Stampin' Up! event for Silver Elite+ team leaders (and yes that is me!) We got a gorgeous bag and other gifts - but I thought at once what I would use those gum balls for! So as well as all the other advantages of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - we get free balls! :) If you want to know about all the more tangible rewards - get in touch and I will tell you more! During Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join.





Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List
Simply Scored
£27.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.