Thursday 16 March 2017

Pink Dragonfly Dreams Cards

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Today's cards are two more featuring Dragonfly Dreams - and yes I make no apology - I just love those stamps and Detailed Dragonfly dies!

On both I used papers from the stunning Falling In Love designer series paper. The top one I cut the largest dragonfly in Gold Glimmer Paper, the bottom one I used Vellum Cardstock for the medium dragonfly and Sahara Sand cardstock for the little ones.

I had coloured the body on the vellum one with a marker and gently daubed the wings with Blushing Bride ink. I finished the cards with sequins and pearls respectively.

Which one do you prefer?



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.