Wednesday 29 March 2017

Last chance for Sale-A-Bration 2017 - Inside the Lines

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Well I've given you a countdown - but we are now in the last chance saloon! Sale-A-Bration finishes tomorrow so place your order if there is something you would still like from the Sale-A-Bration freebies!

And for those that have already received the free Inside the Lines paper - here is another card done with Aqua Painters and ink to inspire you. I kept the ink colours pale and let the beauty of the art work shine through. Love this card!



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.

Product List
Aqua Painters
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.