Thursday 2 February 2017

Regular Monthly Classes

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,



I sometimes do videos showing what we will be making at my special classes - but I don't usually share what we do at my regular monthly classes. Below is a video showing my February and March class projects to give you an idea of what you get for a £10 class.

I currently have a couple of spaces on my Tuesday evening class and my Wednesday morning class. These classes are taught step by step and so are suitable for both experienced and new crafters. They are also fun and friendly social events and we would love to welcome you along. Take a peek at the projects on the video and contact me if you would like to book to come and give an Elizabeth's Craft Room class a try.



Love Elizabeth X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.