Thursday 8 December 2016

Watercolour Wishes for a Quick Christmas Card - part 1

Hello and welcome to Elizabeth's Craft Room ,

Have you just realised that Christmas is around the corner and you still need to make some Christmas cards? Well help is at hand with my posts today and this Saturday.

Here is how to turn the Watercolour Wishes card kit into fast and festive Christmas cards. Just add your favourite seasonal greetings and stamp a few snowflakes, add some Basic Rhinestones and your work here is done.

I have used the Tin of Tags snowflake and the greetings are both from Christmas Pines.



Love Elizabeth X

Did you know you can click on any of the products below and jump straight to my online store to see more detail - or order if you wish?
If you would like to place an order, I would really appreciate it.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for your message. I love to hear from you. X

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.